Take the kids to visit the Baker Ranch Community Park in Lake Forest, one of our favorite playgrounds! What to expect: a long tube slide, chess boards, rock wall, terrific structures, artificial grass which is great for allergies. Perfect for kids of all ages.
• very long tube slide that you can’t find anywhere else
• rock wall
• chess boards
• mini tables
• two separate terrific play structures, one for kids ages 2-5 and one children 5-12.
• sand area
• basketball court, softball field
• lots of grassy area
• lots of tables, shaded BBQ areas, great for parties
• this park will definitely entertain older kids
• lots of parking spots
• the grass area underneath the playground structure is artificial grass to help with allergies
• great view